Steven Sirot, President and Chief Executive Officer at College Benefits Research Group, is participating as a panelist in Education: A FREE Panel Discussion hosted by NJBIZ, scheduled for October 17, 2018 from 8:00-10:00 AM at The Imperia, 1714 Easton Ave., Somerset, NJ 08873.
When: Wednesday, October 17th
Where: The Imperia, Somerset, NJ
Time: 8:00am – 10:00am
Cost: NO CHARGE
8:00am Breakfast and Networking
8:30am Welcome remarks
8:35am Panel Discussion
9:30am Questions and Answers
10:00am Closing Remarks
- Increased digitization in education
- How can the government better promote NJ schools
- Innovations on the community college level
- Companies and schools getting NJ students early exposure to NJ companies and in-state workforce opportunities
- Strategies to keep new college students in New Jersey
- How to make tuition more affordable
- Re-education of baby boomers due to downsizing/second careers
Louis Manzione, PhD President at Association of Independent Colleges and Universities in New Jersey
Samuel Conn, Ph.D., Founder at NJEdge
Jason Redd, Director, Government & Regulatory Affairs at Gibbons P.C.
Steven Sirot, President and Chief Executive Officer at College Benefits Research Group
Craig Westman, Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management at Rutgers University-Camden
Arrive early to enjoy breakfast and networking.
This event is FREE but registration is required.