The Mission of College Benefits Research Group, LLC.
To serve college-bound students and families by demystifying the process of searching for a proper college “fit”, and by providing outstanding support during the application and aid processes.
We’re dedicated to providing the best coaching, tools, and information to our clients. We interact with our clients in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
Our extensive research takes you behind the scenes and allows you to make more informed decisions. Our process allows for flexibility to meet the myriad of familial and student needs.
At our FREE College Planning class, you can learn:
- How to help students know which college to apply to.
- How to increase your chances of getting into your dream college.
- The 5 questions you need to get answered before you apply to the college.
- How to position your student to get scholarships from the college of choice.
- How to balance the cost of education vs. the value of the degree earned.
- How to pay for college with pre-tax dollars and get what we like to call a “tax scholarship”.
- How to position your finances to get merit aid.
Here are a few of the things you will learn by working with CBRG:
- How to get money from colleges and universities even if you don’t qualify for “need-based” financial aid.
- Exactly what you should and should not do before applying to college so your child is offered more money.
- What are the the biggest mistakes parents make when paying for college and how to avoid them.
- We will assist you in filing any college funding forms that you need to submit.
- We’ll coach you on the appeal process if you are under-awarded by the college.
- We will take the college funding process “off your shoulders” so you can relax, save countless hours of worry, and avoid the stress and aggravation of trying to figure out how to pay for college without going broke.
And much, much more!CLICK HERE TO MEET THE TEAM